Monday, February 27, 2017

Tunisian Flower Blanket

A while ago I did a workshop Tunisian crochet. I mastered it pretty fast and I really liked the knit stitch, but thought it was kind of boring just to crochet back and forth. And as you all know I love to crochet flowers, so I combined it with normal crochet stitches and made motifs with it.

I loved it so much that I made a whole blanket


And now it's available as an exclusive kit at here Deramores.





This blog post contains affiliate links. I only link to products I personally use or would use.  All opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. Is the flower pattern available without purchasing the kit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No unfortunately not at the moment,that will take a while....

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the reply. I will keep watch for that. I'm in the US and would love to make a wall hanging with these flower motifs.

      Delete
  2. Geweldig mooi!!! Een kunstwerk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat mooi! Leuk om de twee haaktechnieken zo te combineren. Zijn de pakketten ook in NL verkrijgbaar?

    ReplyDelete