Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Scheepjes CAL Last Dance on the Beach week 2

Today it was time for the second square of the Scheepjes CAL Last Dance on the Beach, which you can find here.
This square is designed by Kirsten from Haak Maar Raak, I am a big fan of her blankets and of her personality. She is a very sweet girl and I am glad I will see her soon again!

This square is made with the so called Star Stitch. I enjoyed learning this stitch, it gives a wonderful texture and feel.
And luckily it turned out the exact same size as the first square!



6 comments:

  1. Mooie foto van zo dichtbij! Heb deze steek nog niet geprobeerd, ben benieuwd! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you chose! May I ask what size hook you used? I went up two hook sizes from the first square but I still had to add a row. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work on this and all your other projects. Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used hook 4mm for all the squares, they came out perfectly all the same size, 16x16cm though

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete