Saturday, December 20, 2014

Again I'm going to work with Invicta Colour by Scheepjeswol !!!
I received my KIKA Yarnkit.
This kit contains 2 balls of Invicta Colour and 3 balls of Invicta Extra plus a crochet and a knit pattern for a beautiful scarf.
There are 15 colour combo's to choose from and the nice thing about this all is, that with every kit purchased, a donation of €2,00 goes to KIKA, a Dutch foundation for child cancer.


I got the colour combo Purple Rain!


Ofcourse I'll choose for the crocheted scarf, since knitting is not my thing. And now the challenge begins since I have never ever used an existing pattern before, I always make my own. But I will do my best to stick to the pattern..........

5 comments:

  1. Mooie kleurencombinatie. Ben benieuwd naar het resultaat :-)
    Groetjes, Tinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely choice, can't wait to see the scarf! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Atty! What a lovely yarn kit! How exciting!!! I'm looking forward to see what you will make, I know it will be wonderful!
    Just wanted to wish you a happy Christmas! I love reading your blog, it gives me lots of inspiration!!! (thanks!)
    Ingrid xx
    http://myfunkycrochet.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing this as the colours are beautiful, although im biased as my favourite colour is purple! X

    ReplyDelete